Your COVID-19 safety steps
Before your appointment
- The day before your appointment you will receive a call from us to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire. You will then sign this form on the day of your appointment.
- We are operating a waiting room car park for those travelling to the practice by car. Please use the link provided via text message to check-in when you arrive and we will send you a text message when to enter the practice.
- For patients walking to the practice you can make your way to the door and we will accommodate you in our waiting area.
- Please wear a mask when entering the practice. Your temperature will be recorded when you enter and we will ask you to sanitise your hands.
Our COVID-19 measures
- Our unique air exchange system destroys viruses by removing air every 10 minutes from the building, treating it with UV light + HEPA filter and replenishing the building with treated air. If you would like to find out more about our Viruskiller system, you can find information here : radic8.com
- Mitsubishi Lossnay Air Processing unit operational.
- Our staff are tested weekly ensuring that we can provide a safe environment for our patients.
- Our one-way system within the practice ensures minimal contact with other patients and provides a comfortable transition upon arrival and leaving the practice.