How much braces cost
During your consultation, we’ll give you a detailed treatment plan and costs, including all your weekly and monthly payment options. We provide fixed prices, so there are no hidden surprises, regardless of how long your orthodontic treatment takes.
In the meantime, scroll down to see the prices for our most popular treatments.
Specialist orthodontic care from €135 per month
- Invisalignfrom €3,000 to 4,800 from €150 per month
- Clear fixed bracesfrom €3,600 to 4,550 from €150 per month
- Children's bracesfrom €3,600 to 4,150 from €135 per month
- Interceptive children's bracesfrom €800 to 1,200 from €35 per month
- Lingual bracesfrom €5,600 from €180 per month
- Cosmetic short-term bracesfrom €1,300 to 2,600 from €45 per month
Paying for your braces
Here are some of the ways you can pay for your braces, and save up to €1,700 off the cost of your smile.
- We accept payments by bank transfer, credit and debit card
- Pay in full and receive 7.5% off your treatment
- Complete a Med 2 form and receive a 20% tax refund
- Vhi Dental insurance customers can save up to €1,000
- Claim back up to €1,700 if you’re eligible for Garda Medical Aid
Our prices include everything you need to achieve and maintain your dream smile.
Your treatment will be led and supervised by specialist orthodontist Dr. Jackie Clune. You’ll benefit from unlimited appointments and the latest digital technology.
At the end of your treatment, we’ll fit removable retainers to keep your smile shining. You can relax with five years of aftercare, and the ongoing support of our friendly team.
Your smile starts hereRequest a consultation with specialist orthodontist Dr. Jackie Clune
Jackie went above and beyond to make every aspect of the process positive for me. I even got calls after getting my braces fitted to see how I was getting on.