How much braces cost
During your consultation, we’ll give you a detailed treatment plan and costs, including your monthly payment options. We provide fixed prices, so there are no hidden surprises, regardless of how long your orthodontic treatment takes.
We also offer additional dental treatments to enhance your new smile, including teeth whitening, fixed retainers and sessions with our in-house hygienist. Please get in touch for more details and prices.
In the meantime, scroll down to see the prices for our orthodontic treatments.
- Invisalign€4,950 – 5,200 from €220 per month
- Clear fixed braces€4,950 – 5,200 from €220 per month
- Metal fixed braces€4,950 – 5,200 from €220 per month
- Invisalign mandibular advancement€4,950 – 5,200 from €220 per month
- Fixed braces with twin block€4,950 – 5,200 from €220 per month
- Interceptive functional treatment aged 8-10€2,970 from €240 per month
Paying for your braces
Here are some of the ways you can pay for your braces, and save up to €1,700 off the cost of your smile.
- We accept payments by cash, bank transfer, credit and debit card
- Pay in full and receive 7.5% off your treatment
- Complete a Med 2 form and receive a 20% tax refund
- Vhi Dental insurance customers can save up to €1,000
- Claim back up to €1,700 if you’re eligible for Garda Medical Aid
Our prices include everything you need to achieve and maintain your dream smile.
Your treatment will be led and supervised by specialist orthodontist and Invisalign Diamond Apex provider Dr. Jackie Clune. You’ll benefit from unlimited appointments and the latest digital technology.
At the end of your treatment, we’ll fit removable retainers to keep your smile shining. You can relax with 12 months of aftercare, and the ongoing support of our friendly team.
Your smile starts hereRequest a consultation with specialist orthodontist Dr. Jackie Clune
"*" indicates required fields
Jackie went above and beyond to make every aspect of the process positive for me. I even got calls after getting my braces fitted to see how I was getting on.